GRIVEL G14 New-Matic CramponsThe Grivel G14 Crampons combine the technical performance of hot-forged, vertical front points with the low-profile, collapsible frame of the G12 to make an altogether fresh, modular, and customizable crampon suited to many climbing disciplines.
This product will be shipped directly from Grivel and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Made from chromoly steel with 11-or 12 points (mono- or dual-point use)—alpine climbing crampons with the technical performance of their ice and modern mixed counterparts
- Front points are simple to configure: User can build mono- or dual-point crampons and replace worn points easily
- Hot-forged points provide better penetration of hard ice with less vibration; offer opportunity to combine vertical and horizontal axis
- Low profile of crampon frame places the climber’s foot closer to rock or ice, and is less prone to balling up
- Semi-rigid crampon
- Antibott included: Prevents snow build-up beneath the crampon
- New-Matic binding utilizes rear bale and lever with durable dual-component DuPont Zytel plastic harness—versatile, simple, and efficient
- Boot sizes: 36-47 (Women's 5.5 to Men's 14)
- CE and UIAA Certified
- Made in Italy
Country of Origin: Imported
GRIVEL G14 New-Matic Crampons
Heel Attachment Lever Weight 2 lb. 2.35 oz. Weight (grams) 1065 g Toe Bale Flexible Crampon Attachment Hybrid