GRIVEL Lavaredo 35 Backpack
Item: 28679326 Product Description >
GRIVEL Lavaredo 35 BackpackBuilt to provide comfort and convenience in the mountains, Grivel's Lavaredo 35 is ideal for climbing pursuits that entail rock, snow, and ice.
This product will be shipped directly from Grivel and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Ventilated, lightweight, sturdy Air Tech back panel creates a tunnel for air to pass between back and pack for high breathability
- Support rod in back panel can be removed to collapse the air tunnel and provide additional range of motion—convenient in colder temps or for more flexibility
- U-shaped front zipper provides instant access to contents at the bottom of the pack
- Top-loading access with a drawstring drift collar and a double-pocketed lid
- Wrapping, vented, padded hip belt; one side with gear loop, one side with zipped pocket
- Padded, soft-edged, vented shoulder straps enhance breathability; sternum strap
- Hypalon ski protection under side compression straps with stops for skis
- Front crampon pocket; ice axe loops
- Dedicated interior pocket for hydration system
- Stretch side pockets for water bottles and other gear
- Retractable elastic pole carriers
- Top compression straps to reduce volume
- Lightweight Eco Fabric made from 100% recycled materials
- Made in Vietnam
GRIVEL Lavaredo 35 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) Eco Fabric Hydration Compatible Yes Padded Laptop Compartment No Weight 2 lb. 12.4 oz. (1260 g) Volume 2135 cu. in. Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Volume Range 30-45 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great color
- Great Features
- Only One Size
- Poor Fit
- Poor Quality
Comments about GRIVEL Lavaredo 35 Backpack:
I went into this search looking for a pack that would fit my needs for both winter alpine hiking and for summer outings. I was really excited to test out this pack, as it had a number of really great features while remaining lightweight: side pockets for water bottles, crampon pocket, hipbelt pocket, U-shaped zipper to access contents. However, the bag did not feel as if it would live up to the rigors of winter ascents and rugged terrain, probably due to its being 100% crafted from recycled material. Worse, though, was the fit. The pack ended up being a little too long, and despite my best efforts, I could not adjust the pack well. The pack was too long and dug into the top of my buttocks - that would not make for very comfortable hiking!
I ultimately returned this for a Gregory Alpinisto, which I absolutely love. The Alpinisto doesn't have some of the extra features that the Lavaredo does, but ultimately, it's hard to beat the comfort and craftsmanship of Gregory.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: