GRIVEL Air Tech Hammer Ice Axe w/ Easy SliderThe new version of Grivel's Air Tech Hammer features a classic hot-forged steel head, a shaft with a gentle curve for easier anchoring, and it weighs less than 500 grams. Includes Easy Slider with spring-leash system.
This product will be shipped directly from Grivel and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Head with hammer is forged from a single piece of steel—an established alpine classic
- New shaft features gentle curve just below head giving greater clearance—makes anchoring easier on any sort of terrain, while lower straight part of the shaft will penetrate into snow with little effort
- Features new Easy Slider with Spring-Leash system: Hand rest slides to the top of the shaft when sunk in snow, or to the bottom to support hand in traction
- Blade type: Classical positive
- Advanced ice axe technology; CE Certified T UIAA
- Grivel makes climbing products in Italy with a completely solar-powered factory
Country of Origin: Imported
GRIVEL Air Tech Hammer Ice Axe w/ Easy Slider
EMS_Sale Yes Weight 1 lb. 0.7 oz. Weight (grams) 458 g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Grivel Quality
- Nice Light Tool
- Easy Slider Leash
- Not The Safest Idea
- Alpine Climbing
- Easier Ice Routes
Comments about GRIVEL Air Tech Hammer Ice Axe w/ Easy Slider:
Super light ice hammer. The grip and angle are good. The slider is nice as a grip and knuckle protector but I don't think the leash should be attached to the grip as it's not rated to hold body weight let alone a fall. Just add a thin sling to the top of the hammer.
- Was this a gift?: