EDELWEISS Axis II ARC 10.2 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing RopeEnergy absorption and weight stay low to keep positive results on the rock high with the Edelweiss Axis II 10.2 mm climbing rope. The Axis II also comes standard with the HD Cover and Everdry technologies to provide improved flexibility, resilience to abrasion, and water repellency.
This product will be shipped directly from Edelweiss and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Everdry treatment of the rope sheath reduces water absorption by 50%
- ARC (Advanced Rope Control) concept utilizes a change in sheath design (color/pattern) at the midpoint for increased safety
- Great for all-around use on multipitch trad routes, sport climbs, alpine/mountaineering, and ice climbing
EDELWEISS Axis II ARC 10.2 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing Rope
Midpoint Mark Bi-pattern Dynamic or Static Dynamic Impact Force 8 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 11 Weight per Meter 66 g/m Diameter 10.2 mm Length 60 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m Dry Treatment Sheath Only