EDELWEISS Canyon 10 mm X 300 ft. Static RopeDesigned specifically for canyoneering applications, the Edelweiss Canyon 10 mm is a lightweight and technology-rich low-stretch rope.
This product will be shipped directly from Edelweiss and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- CANYON cover sheath uses a combination of polyamide and polyester, resulting in better abrasion resistance and less shrinkage in water
- Everdry treatment of the rope sheath reduces water absorption by 50%
- Designed to take up to a factor 1 fall; this extra margin of safety is key to your success in wild canyons across the globe
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Strength with Figure 8 knot: 17 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 16
- CE Certified Type B, UIAA EN 1891
EDELWEISS Canyon 10 mm X 300 ft. Static Rope
Dynamic or Static Static Elongation 4.5% Impact Force 5 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 16 Weight per Meter 68 g/m Diameter 10 mm Length 300 ft. Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m Midpoint Mark None Dry Treatment Sheath Only