SINGING ROCK R44 11 mm X 600 ft. Static Rope, OrangeAn excellent type A static rope, the Singing Rock R44 11 mm is perfectly round and boasts a sheath with the perfect blend of thickness, durability, and handling characteristics to make your work day a little easier.
This product will be shipped directly from Singing Rock and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Patented Route 44 braiding technology makes the rope extremely strong for its diameter and weight
- Sheath thickness provides high durability, long life, and perfect knotability—the rope is soft, but not empty
- Ultrasonic rope ending bonds the load-bearing core and protective sheath into a compact unit in the last 15 mm of rope
- Thermotransfer end marking is applied to the end of the rope with heat and pressure for durability
- Meets requirements that the rescuers, firemen, specialists in working at height and other professionals require when working every day
- Recommended use: rescue operations, work positioning, military and police use, caving, fixed rope for expeditions
- CE Certified1019 / EN1891 Type A / NFPA 1983:2006 / UIAA Certified
SINGING ROCK R44 11 mm X 600 ft. Static Rope, Orange
Dynamic or Static Static Elongation 3.2% Impact Force 20.3 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 20 Weight per Meter 77 g/m Diameter 11 mm Length 600 ft. Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m Dry Treatment None Midpoint Mark None