VALANDRE Bloody Mary Sleeping Bag, MediumMore versatile than you could even imagine, the Valandre Bloody Mary is an exceptional three-season bag that exceeds the performance of any other three-season bag on the market.
This product will be shipped directly from Valandre and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Features 16 pre-cut baffles filled with totally mature and specially selected Gray Goose down (95/5)
- 100% anatomical shape ensures total comfort and warmth
- Versatile zip-in draft collar system provides three options: full “Marie Antoinette”-style, half “Marie Antoinette”-style, or no collar
- Anatomic, reverse-trapezoid foot box is able to hold itself up, allowing your feet to have complete freedom of movement
- Temperature rating (comfort / limit / extreme): 32°F / 21.2°F / -9.4°F (0°C / -6°C / -23°C)
~ Recommended for trekking and alpine climbing
- Full-length, left-side zipper is backed with internal reinforcement and a down-filled storm flap
- Made of 100% nylon rip stop on the outside, 100% polyester rip stop on the inside
- Dimensions: 33.9 x 72.8 in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 9.4 oz.
VALANDRE Bloody Mary Sleeping Bag, Medium
Gender Unisex Fill Weight 1 lb. 5.9 oz. Hip Girth 55.5 in. Shoulder Girth 62.6 in. Storage Sack Yes Stuff Sack Yes Shell Fabric 100% nylon rip stop Shape Mummy Temperature Rating 32°F Max. User Height 6 ft. 1 in. Zipper Draft Tube Yes Zipper Length Full Insulation 850+ fill goose down Primary Use Mountaineering Weight 2 lb. 9.4 oz. Temperature Range 30° to 39° Insulation Type Down
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable Hood
- Packs Small
- 4 Season camping
- Cold Conditions
Comments about VALANDRE Bloody Mary Sleeping Bag, Medium:
I have the Valandre Odin and a down jacket. YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG! Everything this company makes is amazing. I admit it is more expensive, but when you are out in -25 you want the best.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: