VAUDE Flaine 15 DaypackA powerhouse for powder days, the Vaude Flaine 15 is a lightweight, stable backpack perfect for off-piste skiing, short trips into the backcountry, and also for the slopes.
This product will be shipped directly from Vaude and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Front-loading design provides easy and organized access
- Fleece-lined zippered pocket protects your goggles, sunglasses, or mobile phone
- Helmet holder keeps your helmet secure and easy to get to when you need it
- Diagonal ski attachment
- Compartment for shovel and probe
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
- Mobile phone pocket on the shoulder strap
- Includes an information panel for alpine emergency situations under the lid
Country of Origin: Imported
VAUDE Flaine 15 Daypack
Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve Yes Dimensions 19 x 11 x 7 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D HT maxi ripstop nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Laptop Size N/A Organizer Panel No Padded Laptop Compartment No Sunglasses Pocket, Lined No Waist Belt Yes Volume 915 cu. in. Primary Use Winter Volume Range 5-19 liters Weight 1 lb. 7 oz. Trip Length Day Trip