VAUDE Hogan Ultralight 2P TentAn ideal tent for trekking and bike tours, the Vaude Hogan Ultralight 2P offers storm-proof comfort without weighing you down.
This product will be shipped directly from Vaude and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Ultralight “inner first” construction leaves less surface area exposed to the wind and allows you to use the inner and outer tents separately
- Tent wall and rainfly both feature a double-sided, 3-ply silicone coating for excellent UV resistance, 8x more tear resistance, 20% longer life span, and superior water resistance
- Laminated floor keeps moisture out and is resistant to formic acid
- Drawn-forward dome design provides the optimal space-to-weight ratio
- Ventilation hood lets air flow through while keeping rain out; adjusts via the 4-way entry zipper
- Large vestibule (27.76 sq. ft.) offers plenty of protected space to store your gear
- Stormcord collector keeps guylines neat and out of the way
Country of Origin: Imported
VAUDE Hogan Ultralight 2P Tent
Primary Use Ultralight Doors 1 Vestibule Area 27.76 sq. ft. Peak Height 3 ft. 5 in. Max. Weight 3 lb. 15.5 oz. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 2 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric 40D nylon ripstop 240T Floor Coating 10000mm laminated Rainfly Fabric 30D polyester ripstop 285T Rainfly Coating 3000mm silicone Canopy Fabric 40D nylon ripstop 240T Pole Material Aluminum 7001 T6 Seasons Spring-Fall Sleeps 2 Tent Weight 2.5 - 4lbs