VAUDE Minimalist 35 DaypackPure, unadulterated minimalism: the Vaude Minimalist 35 is an ultra-lightweight, compact top loader built with siliconized material for those who count every ounce they take with them.
This product will be shipped directly from Vaude and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Ultralight VFlex suspension system sits close to the body and distributes the load evenly across the back for optimal balance
- Pre-formed back plate ensures firm pack stability and can easily be removed to shave weight
- Lid pocket stores small gear (map, first aid kit, snacks) and keeps it easily accessible; additional zippered pocket on the lidís interior safely stores all of the essentials
- Side compression draw cord helps reduce pack volume, improve load stability, and can be used to attach extra gear
- Two pole attachment points keep your trekking poles secure when you want to go hands-free
- Sternum strap and webbing hip belt keep the pack stabilized
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
Country of Origin: Imported
VAUDE Minimalist 35 Daypack
Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve No Dimensions 24 x 12 x 10 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D polyester (PU-coated) Hydration Compatible Yes Laptop Size N/A Organizer Panel No Padded Laptop Compartment No Sunglasses Pocket, Lined No Waist Belt Yes Volume 2135 cu. in. Primary Use Hiking Weight 2 lb. 1 oz. Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Volume Range 30-45 liters Trip Length Day Trip
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Day trip
Comments about VAUDE Minimalist 35 Daypack:
Nice little pack for the money. The frame sheet is made out of molded hard plastic so it carry a 20-30 lbs load without deforming or adding much weight.
Nice pack for light weight overnighters or climbing day trips.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: