VAUDE Sawtooth 65+10 BackpackWith enough capacity for weekend or week-long trips, the classically designed Vaude Sawtooth 65+10 backpack is loaded with all the important features for comfortable use on the trail. This pack is a true value among technical trekking backpacks.
This product will be shipped directly from Vaude and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Tergolight suspension system is comfortable to carry, easy to adjust, dimensionally stable, and helps evenly distribute the load onto the hipbelt
- Convenient pull mechanism on the back lets you quickly and optimally adjust the back length to fit your body size
- Variable height lid provides an extra 10 L of storage space and is completely removable to shave weight when you donít need it
- Lid pocket stores small gear (map, first aid kit, snacks) and keeps it easily accessible; additional zippered pocket on the lidís interior safely stores all of the essentials
- Side compression straps help reduce pack volume, improve load stability, and can be used to attach extra gear
- Separate bottom compartment helps keep gear organized
- Daisy chain gear loops and outside pockets provide plenty of gear storage/attachment options
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included); side mesh pockets keep water bottles within reach
Country of Origin: Imported
VAUDE Sawtooth 65+10 Backpack
Dimensions 25 x 13 x 8 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 600D polyester (PU-coated) Hydration Compatible Yes Volume 3051 cu. in. (+ 610 cu. in. expansion) Primary Use Backpacking Weight 4 lb. 12 oz. Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 60-69 liters