OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Centrifuge JacketBuilt for highly aerobic alpine activities, the Centrifuge jacket uses a combination of fleece fabrics to achieve a high degree of weather-resistance, warmth, and breathability.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Wind- and weather-resistant hard-faced fleece located on the chest and front torso
- Highly air-permeable Radiant LT Fleece on the back, side, underarms and face panel
- Hybrid mapped construction
- Polygiene active odor control
- Balaclava-style hood
- Offset center-front zipper
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Thumb loops
- Two zippered hand pockets
Fiber Content: 100% polyester 2L, 30D front body and sleeves
Radiant LT Fleece: 95% polyester, 5% spandex back, sides and underarms
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Centrifuge Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 11 oz. Waterproof No Fleece Weight Lightweight Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type Yes, fixed Construction N/A Insulation Rating N/A