AQUABOUND Spark 2-Piece Adjustable Stand Up PaddleWith its durable aluminum shaft, comfortable palm grip, and stiff resin blade, the Aqua-Bound Spark stand up paddle is a perfect choice for beginner paddleboarders.
- Fiberglass-reinforced proprietary resin blade is more hydrophobic than most molded blades, so it won’t absorb water and pick up extra weight as you paddle
- Blade is also stiffer than many other SUP blades, propelling you further with each stroke
- Aluminum shaft has a corrosion-resistant anodized finish and provides exceptional value at a low price
- 10° shaft bend allows for more comfortable paddling
- Blow-molded resin grip is super-lightweight and provides smooth paddling comfort
- Spring green blade and grip—and Polynesian graphics on the blade—make a bold statement on the water
- Two-piece design offers 10 inches of adjustability in 2-inch increments (Standard, 70-80 in.; Tall, 76-86 in.)
- Sizing: Paddle length equals your height plus...
~ 6-8 in. for surfing
~ 8-10 in. for flat water
~ 10-12 in. for racing
- Assembled in Osceola, WI
Country of Origin: USA
AQUABOUND Spark 2-Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Blade Material Fiberglass-reinforced resin Blade Size 17 x 8.5 in. Pieces 2 Shaft Material Aluminum Primary Use Recreation Weight 33 oz. Blade Design Cruising/Touring