MARMOT Boys' PreCip Rain JacketThe 2014 PreCip Jacket delivers enhanced breathability and superior comfort with Marmot's NanoPro technology—waterproof and windproof, this is a great lightweight, packable shell for the trail, summer camp, or bus stop.
- Nylon ripstop fabric backed by Marmot NanoPro for durable waterproof, windproof protection and advanced breathability
- NanoPro microporous technology with Dynamic Air Permeability allows greater air exchange to quickly shed sweat vapor and enhance breathability—43% more breathable than previous Marmot technology
- 100% seam taped for complete protection from rain and wind
- Lightweight, packable 2.5-layer construction: Nylon ripstop, interior NanoPro coating, protective layer for NanoPro—no separate lining
- Full visibility roll-up hood with integral collar
- DriClime-lined chin guard for soft comfort against the skin
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro closure
- Pack Pockets: Slanted chest pockets can be accessed while wearing a pack
- Angel-Wing movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn’t ride up
- Center-back length: 22.75 in.
- Regular fit: Designed to fit over other layers for added warmth
Fiber Content: 100% nylon ripstop
Country of Origin: Imported
MARMOT Boys' PreCip Rain Jacket
Packability Highly compact Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Back Length 22.75 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material Marmot NanoPro coating Weight 9 oz. (255.1 g) Waterproof Yes Insulation Rating Uninsulated Construction 2.5 layer Hood Type Yes, fixed Activity/BreathabilityLev N/A Fleece Weight N/A