CYCLEOPS Mag TrainerTurn your bike into more than a fair-weather friend with the help of the CycleOps Mag trainer. The perfect solution to getting in a ride when it's too cold, wet, or dark to go outside, the Mag sets up quickly and easily for on-the-spot spins.
- Redesigned with five adjustable levels of linear resistance to easily vary your workouts
- Features the same sturdy steel construction and safety features of other CycleOps trainers so you can ride worry-free
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames including those with 120, 130, and 135 mm spacings
- Wheel sizes: 650b, 700c, 26 in., 27in., 29 in.; adapter available for 20-24 in. (not included)
~ Fits MOST 29er wheels up to 2.25 in. wide (depending on tire tread)
~ CycleOps also recommends using a slick tire or trainer specific tire
- 1.25 in. roller; asymmetrical rear leveling feet; bolt action quick-release