GOAL ZERO Lighthouse 250 LanternThe Goal Zero Lighthouse 250 is both a lantern and USB power hub in one convenient unit, perfect for use on camping trips or during a power outage.
- Dualite directional lighting lets you brighten a trail with 180° of light or illuminate your whole tent with 360° of light
- USB output (5V, up to 1.5A / 7.5W, regulated) lets you charge small devices right from the lantern
- Integrated USB cord will recharge your phone (twice!), camera, GPS, Guide 10, or give a boost to an iPad or tablet
- Lantern recharges via solar panel (7-14 hours with Goal Zero Nomad 7, depending on solar conditions) or USB (7 hours)
- Offers three brightness settings for varying conditions—low, high, and turboRun times (low / high / turbo):
~ One side lit, 48 hr. / 12 hr. / 5 hr.
~ Both sides lit, 24 hr. / 6 hr. / 2.5 hr.
- Hand crank provides 10 minutes of light for one minute of crank (cranking at 120 RPM)
- Battery: Li-NMC
- Bulbs: two 3W warm white CREE LEDs
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.6 oz.
GOAL ZERO Lighthouse 250 Lantern