PETZL Pro Traxion PulleyHighly efficient (95%), loss-resistant, and self-cleaning, the Petzl Pro Traxion progress capture pulley is designed for hauling heavy loads in a variety of ways.
- Loss-resistant design allows a rope to be installed while the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings provides excellent efficiency (95%) and is well-suited for hauling heavy loads
- Side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley while in use
- Lower connection point allows for different types of hauling systems
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance in any conditions, even with frozen or dirty ropes
- Can be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Rope diameter: 8 mm min. / 13 mm max.
- Working load: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Certifications: CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
Country of Origin: Imported
PETZL Pro Traxion Pulley
Weight 9.3 oz. Weight (grams) 265 g