PEARL IZUMI Women's EM Trail N2 Road Running ShoesBuilt to meet the demands of the world's most difficult ultras, Pearl Izumi's Trail N2 gives you unmatched traction and protection with a smooth ride that will keep you flowing over miles of grueling trails.
- Dynamic offset: 4 mm at initial contact to 7.5 mm at midstance
- Neutral training shoe with substantial cushioning; uniform stability on medial and lateral sides of midsole
- Heel stack height: 24.5 mm (includes midsole and outsole)
- Biomechanically tuned offset-shaped E-Motion midsole for a neutral to supinator (underpronator) running gait
- E:Motion midsole features continuously changing offset as the foot transitions from initial contact through to push-off—creates a naturally low-drop motion for the foot with a smooth, no-slap transition, reducing shock and allowing a more fluid stride
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions forefoot upon impact and returns energy back to the runner
- Forefoot rock plate protects foot against stone bruising and rock push-through
- Aggressive multidirectional carbon rubber outsole offers superb traction and abrasion resistance
- Seamless upper creates an out-of-the-box, amazing fit through a seam-free interior
Country of Origin: Imported
PEARL IZUMI Women's EM Trail N2 Road Running Shoes
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Carbon rubber Shank Forefoot rock plate Upper Mesh, synthetic Midsole E:Motion, Energy Foam Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 0.8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cushions Impact
- Good Arch Support
- Good Traction
- Trail Running
Comments about PEARL IZUMI Women's EM Trail N 2 Road Running Shoes:
When I took the Pearl Izumi's out of the box and tried them on, I knew that they were the most comfortable trail shoes I've ever owned. I trot along trails daily and wanted a pair of shoes meant for running; and these are perfect. No break-in needed. As I am nearly 70, and at first I wasn't wild about the colors; a bit flashy, but they've grown on me.
The Pearl Izumi's give good footing even on slick and muddy trails.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- High Arch
- Was this a gift?: