JAMBU Women's Spin Barefoot Shoes, BlackTake a "spin" in this delightful ballerina flat from Jambu and you'll experience breathable and water-resistant barefoot comfort. Splash in the rain or walk along the shore and discover that style, comfort, and adventure can coexist.
- Barefeet Design: Barefoot stride allows a wider range of natural motion for your feet and leg muscles
- Nonmarking and partially recycled compressed rubber outsole for superior traction and durability
- Contoured memory foam footbed for support and comfort
- Cooling air-vent construction with breathable mesh and synthetic nubuck to keep your feet comfortable and dry
- Water-ready style features use of quick-drying materials or water-repellent treatments to resist the penetration of water
- Vegan design uses no animal products, while providing the same comfort and quality standards
Country of Origin: Imported
JAMBU Women's Spin Barefoot Shoes, Black
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Rubber Upper Synthetic nubuck Midsole EVA Waterproof No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Casual Wear
Comments about JAMBU Women's Spin Barefoot Shoes, Black:
After a long stay in rehab after a laminectomy, one of the most important activities now that I am home is walking to build up strength. That required a shoe that would be both comfortable and provide my feet cover. But I couldn't stand the thought of having to wear some type of sneakers that could double as battle armor either.
These shoes are perfect! The soles give just the right amount of support across the entire bottom of the foot, especially the arch and heel. The frame and tops help to keep the shoe firmly on both my feet without binding or pinching my toes or scraping on the heels. The sides are just high enough to let my feet know there is something there as protection without cramping the skin or leaving a feeling of residual tightness when I take the shoe off. The cover of the tops of the toes is also just enough to offer protection yet allows the toes to breathe and move freely. The name of the shoe is absolutely truth in advertising: these are "Barefoot Shoes."
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- I'm Into Shoes