SIERRA DESIGNS Flashlight 2 TentSimple, functional, and guaranteed to keep you organized and comfortable in even the worst three-season conditions, the Sierra Designs Flashlight 2 is the ultimate backpacking tent for those who believe that "lightweight" and "comfortable" should go hand in hand.
- Hybrid double/single wall eliminates the need for a separate rainfly and provides maximum space efficiency at minimum weight
- One-piece pitching is easier, faster, and always protects the tent interior from the elements
- Lightweight DAC Pressfit poles can be left behind to cut total tent weight by 6 oz.—just use your trekking poles instead!
- 8-inch awning coverage provides dry entry/exit, offers sun protection when needed, and allows for safe, dry cooking without having to leave the comfort of the tent
- Drop-door design is large enough for two people to sit side-by-side and enjoy the view and creates a huge vent for unprecedented moisture management
- Convenient Gear Closet design keeps your gear protected from the elements and away from the door—no more climbing over it to get in or out of the tent like with a traditional vestibule
- Defined footprint with only 6 stakeouts allows for the easiest set up of any “tarp-tent” ever made by eliminating the need for re-staking
- Includes 8 stakes and 3 guylines
SIERRA DESIGNS Flashlight 2 Tent
Length 7 ft. 6 in. Width 5 ft. 8 in. Primary Use Backpacking Floor Area 30 sq. ft. Doors 2 Vestibule Area 2 x 3.3 sq. ft. Peak Height 3 ft. 10 in. Min. Weight 3 lb. 6 oz. Max. Weight 3 lb. 12 oz. Packed Size 6 x 14.5 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 3 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric 70D nylon taffeta Floor Coating N/A Rainfly Fabric 75D polyester taffeta Rainfly Coating N/A Canopy Fabric 20D nylon No-See-Um mesh Pole Frame Clips Pole Material DAC Pressfit Seasons Spring-Fall Sleeps 2 Tent Weight 2.5 - 4lbs