SIERRA DESIGNS Flash 3 TentOffering lightweight luxury living, the Sierra Designs Flash 3 tent defies all previous beliefs about just how light a full-sized, full-featured backcountry shelter can really be.
- Hybrid double/single wall eliminates the need for a separate rainfly and provides maximum space efficiency at minimum weight
- One-piece pitching is easier, faster, and always protects the tent interior from the elements
- DAC Pressfit poles are lightweight and allow for fast, easy tent set up
- 15-inch integrated awning poles maximize the door opening and drip line without the additional weight of a support pole
- Awning provides dry entry/exit, offers sun protection when needed, and allows for safe, dry cooking without having to leave the comfort of the tent
- Drop-door design is large enough for two people to sit side-by-side and enjoy the view and creates a huge vent for unprecedented moisture management
- Convenient Gear Closet design keeps your gear protected from the elements and away from the door—no more climbing over it to get in or out of the tent like with a traditional vestibule
- Symmetrical dome shape allows both head-to-head and head-to-toe sleeping configurations
- Includes 12 stakes and 4 guylines
SIERRA DESIGNS Flash 3 Tent
Length 7 ft. 1 in. Width 5 ft. 9 in. Primary Use Backpacking Floor Area 41.2 sq. ft. Doors 2 Vestibule Area 2 x 7.6 sq. ft. Peak Height 3 ft. 8 in. Min. Weight 5 lb. 9 oz. Max. Weight 6 lb. 2.5 oz. Packed Size 6.5 x 19 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 3 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric 70D nylon taffeta Floor Coating N/A Rainfly Fabric 75D polyester taffeta Rainfly Coating N/A Canopy Fabric 20D nylon No-See-Um mesh Pole Frame Clips Pole Material DAC Pressfit Seasons Spring-Fall Sleeps 3 Tent Weight 4-6 lb.