HAMMERHEAD Pro XLD SledWhether you're ready to tackle a real mountain or you just want to kick your backyard sledding sessions up a notch, the Hammerhead Pro XLD sled is the perfect winter companion for those who prefer to get their snowy thrills sitting down.
- Ready for action right out of the box—general-purpose rear skis let you ride on most snow surfaces, from hard-pack to a few inches of powder
- Patented steering mechanism utilizes stainless steel leaf springs for great response and feedback when turning
- Lightweight-yet-strong front skis have a concave bottom shape for sharp turns, super glide, and high resistance to wear; they also pivot for better flow over bumps and depressions
- Rear skis have a patented quick on/off design for varying snow conditions, including crusty, hard-pack, and powder; can be waxed for even better performance
- Fabric seat is lightweight, won’t chill the body, and provides great suspension over small bumps and undulations in terrain
- Weight limit: 200 lb.
- Dimensions: 51 x 22.5 x 9 in.; weighs 9 lb. 11 oz.
- Materials: rubber ski boots, soft rubber handle grips, powder coated 6063 aluminum frame, patented stainless steel leaf spring steering, HDPE rear skis, polycarbonate front skis
- Includes ski clips and carrying strap
- Recommended for ages 13 and up; always wear a helmet when riding