ASICS Women's GEL-Flux Road Running Shoes, WhiteThe GEL-Flux will have underpronators to mild overpronators floating on clouds with shock-absorbing GEL cushioning and the bouncy SpEVA midsole. Guidance Line and Guidance Trusstic keep the ride smooth and efficient.
- Pronation suitability: Underpronator to neutral to mild overpronator; Heel height: 22 mm; Forefoot height: 12 mm; APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases; allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove in outsole decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency and a smooth ride
- Guidance Trusstic System: Integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency, while providing midfoot structural integrity
- DuraSponge rubber outsole: A blown AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls laterally between heel strike and toe-off: Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs
Country of Origin: Imported
ASICS Women's GEL-Flux Road Running Shoes, White
Outsole Asics rubber Shank Trusstic System Upper Mesh, synthetic Midsole GEL, FluidRide Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 2.6 oz.