OSPREY Porter 65 Conversion PackWith comfortable shoulder straps and waist belt that quickly tuck away when not needed, the Osprey Porter 65 conversion pack effortlessly distills the essence of a travel pack into its lightest, cleanest form for travelers who prefer to keep things simple. Updated with better organization features and a padded laptop compartment.
- Large panel-zip access to main compartment allows for easy packing/unpacking
- Zippered top pocket provides quick access to toiletries and liquids; vertical front panel zippered pocket keeps other small items easily accessible
- Front panel padded organization pocket features lockable zippers and separate laptop/tablet sleeves
- Internal zippered pocket on front flap and dual internal zippered side pockets help keep things organized
- StraightJacket compression straps reduce pack volume and stabilize any size pack load
- Main compartment zipper sliders are lockable for extra security
- Foam-padded sidewalls create structured carry and protect pack contents
- Reinforced cord loops let you attach an Osprey Daylite daypack (sold separately)
- Stow-away shoulder harness features an adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
- Stow-away padded waist belt keeps the pack stable on your back
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry and allow for speedy retrieval from baggage carousels
- D-ring attachments let you add a shoulder strap (not included)
Country of Origin: Imported
OSPREY Porter 65 Conversion Pack
Dimensions 26 x 19 x 15 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 420D nylon Padded Laptop Compartment Yes Removeable Daypack No Shoulder Strap No Torso Length Fits most Wheeled No Type Conversion pack Carry-On Compatible No Cargo Capacity 3967 cu. in. Volume 65 L Weight 3 lb. 9 oz.