GREGORY Denali 75 BackpackStriking a perfect balance between heavy load hauler and streamlined basecamp access pack, the Gregory Denali 75 is a technical expedition pack designed for the modern alpinist.
- Alpine construction and four-season components (glove-friendly buckles, zippers, and cord pulls; aluminum hardware) allow for year-round, multisport use
- Made of durable, lightweight 210D double diamond ripstop nylon with puncture- and abrasion-resistant bottom panels
- Fusion Flex Pro suspension technology provides lightweight, customizable comfort:
~ Twin aluminum stays can be quickly removed to reduce pack weight
~ Unique, integrated Fusion Pro framesheet is sewn-in to optimize back protection, reduce failure points, and keep weight down
~ Hollow, lightweight aluminum anti-barreling cross-stay offers incredible stability and optimizes your center of gravity
~ Molded EVA back panel sheds snow and uses elastomeric gription anti-slip technology on the critical lumbar pad contact point
~ Autocant harness adjusts to your individual shoulder angle for a comfortable, custom fit
~ Pre-curved 3D waist belt utilizes dual-density LifeSpan EVA foam for excellent weight transfer, and is removable to reduce pack weight
- Expedition waist belt incorporates a sled pull attachment, gear loop, ice clipper sleeve, and zippered pocket
- Versatile main compartment features dual entry—top and panel—for easy pack access; high-visibility interior makes it easy to find your gear
- Dual-layer, internally laminated TPU front panel protects against ice tool and crampon puncture
- Removable top pocket has a zippered mesh interior pocket and security pocket on the underside
- Large, fold-away side pockets hold water bottles or snow pickets; zippered, quick-access side pocket keeps a headlamp and map easily accessible
- Adjustable ice axe loops accommodate leashless and mixed climbing tools; tubular gear loops and daisy chain on front of pack allow for additional gear attachment
- V-compression on the lower sides won’t inhibit side pocket functionality; cross-over front compression provides complete pack compression and an alternate attachment system
- Includes removable bivy pad, spare multi-use straps (daisy chain lash, top pocket carrying sling, alternative waist belt webbing), and spare buckles
- Hydration compatible
- 70 lb. weight limit
Country of Origin: Imported
GREGORY Denali 75 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S: 16-18 in.
M: 18-20 in.
L: 20-22 in.
Volume S: 4394 cu. in.
M: 4577 cu. in.
L: 4760 cu. in.
Primary Use Backpacking Weight S: 5 lb. 31 oz.
M: 6 lb.
L: 6 lb. 3 oz.
Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 70+ liters