THE NORTH FACE Women's Laney Triclimate JacketThe North Face Laney Triclimate is a 3-in-1 jacket that delivers versatile protection in a wide variety of conditions with a waterproof, breathable HyVent shell and zip-in/zip-out jacket with PrimaLoft insulation for warmth.
- 3-in-1 versatility: Waterproof HyVent shell and zip-in liner jacket for warmth—wear together or separately depending on weather conditions
- Removable liner: Zip-in/zip-out nylon taffeta jacket with synthetic PrimaLoft insulation for lightweight, compressible warmth that insulates even when wet
- 2-layer HyVent shell: Nylon and polyester mélange fabric backed by HyVent coating for waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- Shell lining: Recycled polyester taffeta for ease of layering and comfort against the skin
- Fixed hood
- One-way center-front zipper with exposed logo snaps at front placket
- Hand pockets with zippers at seam
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Adjustable elastic waist tabs with snaps
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Liner Jacket features: Quilting throughout body, exposed center-front zip closure, hand pockets with zippers at side seam, embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Center-back length: HyVent shell: 29 in.; Liner jacket: 24.5 in.
Fiber Content: Shell: 78% nylon, 22% polyester mélange; Lining: 100% recycled polyester; Removable jacket/shell: 100% nylon taffeta
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Laney Triclimate Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High Construction 2 layer Insulation Type Synthetic Removable Liner Yes Back Length Shell: 29 in.; Liner: 24.5 in. Insulation PrimaLoft Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material HyVent coating Weight 2 lb. 7.2 oz. (1111 g) Waterproof Yes Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type Yes, fixed Fleece Weight N/A Insulation Rating Warmest
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Hood Attached
- Zip out liner
- Insufficient Pockets
- Small pockets
- Every Day Wear
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Women's Laney Triclimate Jacket:
The zip out liner looks terrific on its own and is likely to be my favorite going out at night jacket this winter. The parka without the liner is a fine year round rain jacket. The two together are perfect for everyday winter wear, as slim as a seriously warm jacket can be, a comfy length to wear in a car.
But only two small hand pockets? They hold my gloves but aren't big enough for mittens, and where do I stuff my scarf and knitted hat? My tissues and Chapstick and car keys? My phone?
- Was this a gift?: