SMARTWOOL PhD Downhill Racer Ski SocksSmartWool's Downhill Racer Socks protect your shin with lightweight cushioning, while the noncushioned toe and heel and 4 Degree Elite fit system provide a high-performance fit.
- Multidensity cushioning; noncushioned toe and heel allows for high-performance boot fit
- Light cushion in the skin protects from contact with boots
- 4 Degree Elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place and improve fit
- 4 fit bands—at ankle, arch, upper and lower instep--wrap and support the foot for more comfort, faster flex and recovery
- ReliaWool technology in high-density impact areas provides longer-lasting durability to keep feet protected and comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Noncushioned heel and toe allow for high-performance boot fit
- Flat-knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- SmartWool delivers soft, itch-free comfort, even foot temperature, moisture management, and odor control
- Overall height: 14 in.
- Machine wash warm inside out, gentle cycle, tumble dry low or lay flat
Fiber Content: 64% merino wool, 34% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL PhD Downhill Racer Ski Socks
Weight/Thickness Midweight Height Over-the-calf Material Wool