SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Snowboard Light SocksKeep your feet warm and dry for your best days on the hill. SmartWool PhD Snowboard Light Pattern Socks manage temperature and moisture, resist odor, and provide strategic cushioning.
- Light cushioned sole, shin, and calf for impact absorption
- SmartWool delivers soft, itch-free comfort, even foot temperature, moisture management, and odor control
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place and improve fit
- 4 fit bands—at ankle, arch, upper and lower instep--wrap and support the foot for more comfort, faster flex and recovery
- ReliaWool technology in high-density impact areas provides longer-lasting durability to keep feet protected and comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat-knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt; 1x1 ribbed leg
- Overall height: 13 in.
Fiber Content: 59% merino wool, 40% nylon, 1% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Snowboard Light Socks
Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Over-the-calf Material Wool