THULE RideAlong Child Bike Seat, Zinnia
Item: 32680796 Product Description >
Free Ground Shipping—and NO surcharges—on this item! Get Details
THULE RideAlong Child Bike Seat, ZinniaWith smart design innovations that result in an intuitive, safe, and easy to use rear child bike seat, the Thule RideAlong takes your daily commutes and family bike adventures to the next level.
This product will be shipped directly from Thule and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Adjustable padded harness provides maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit; removable and washable
- Padding is reversible; one side purple, the other side grey
- One-handed tilt function allows for five different reclining options (up to 20° of tilt)
- Adjustable foot straps and foot rests allow for convenience and flexibility as your child grows
- Universal quick-release bracket lets you mount/dismount the seat in seconds and is compatible with most bike frames (28-40mm diameter round frames / 40x55mm max. oval frames)
- Childproof safety buckle with large buttons quickly secures your child
- Protection Wing safeguards your child’s hands when bike is in the leaning position
- Detachable, water-repellent padding is machine washable and reversible
- Built-in reflector provides added visibility in lowlight conditions
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months to 6 years old, up to 48.5 lb. (consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old)
- Lockable with Thule One-Key system (lock cylinders sold separately)
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about THULE RideAlong Child Bike Seat, Zinnia:
This is a great bike seat. I used the Yepp Mini for my son when he was younger and decided to upgrade to the Thule RideAlong. I bought the seat because it's lighter than other options, it has handles, it has a visible orange color, and the small bracket which stays on my bike when the seat is not in use. The installation was fairly easy. Removing the seat takes a little bit of jiggering, but putting it on the bike is a snap. My son loves the seat and particuarly the handles, which give him something to hold on to. I love that the seat can slide back and forth so that my son is not jammed up against me. You do need to be careful about looking the switch so the bike seat doesn't slide backwards and forwards.
- Was this a gift?: