GARMIN vívofit HRM Bundle
Item: 32680996 Product Description >
GARMIN vívofit HRM BundleYou know what you need to do to get in shape and improve your overall wellness, but actually doing it can sometimes seem like a daunting task. Enter the Garmin vívofit: this comfortable, low-profile fitness band makes it easy to turn your good intentions into lifelong habits by motivating you to move and tracking your progress.
- vívofit learns your current activity level then sets daily goals to nudge you toward a healthier lifestyle
- After 1 hour of inactivity, vívofit displays a red bar to remind you to get up and move
- Follows your progress 24/7; set in sleep mode when you go to bed and vívofit will even monitor your rest and let you see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep
- When you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit can be used with a heart rate monitor (included) to record HR data and provide more accurate calorie burn data during any fitness activity
- Customizable on-screen data fields include daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, and heart rate and heart rate zone when paired with an ANT+ heart rate monitor (included)
- Sync your fitness data wireless to Garmin Connect/Garmin Connect Mobile to see a complete picture of your progress, join community challenges, and earn virtual badges for extra motivation
- Stores up to 3 weeks of 24/7 activity data between syncs (up to 2 weeks if heart rate monitor is used 1 hr./day)
- Included wrist bands (one small, one large) are water resistant so you can take a shower or go for a walk in the rain without worrying
- User replaceable CR1632 batteries last for more than a year
- In the box: vívofit with small and large wrist band, heart rate monitor, USB ANT stick, and user manual
Country of Origin: Imported
GARMIN vívofit HRM Bundle
EMS_Sale Yes Average Heart Rate Yes Batteries 2 x CR1632 Calories Burned Yes Clock Yes Dimensions 0.8 in. wide x 0.4 in. thick GPS Enabled No Heart Rate Zones Yes User Replaceable Battery Yes Watch Type Digital Water Resistance 50 m Weight 0.9 oz. Heart Rate Monitor Yes Primary Use Fitness Battery Life > 1 year Online Community Yes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to read
- not hard to figure out
- Instructions Weren't Much
- Strap comes off easily
- Counting steps
- Hiking backpacking
- SLEEPING TIME
Comments about GARMIN vívofit HRM Bundle:
Con-The strap can get caught and easily pull off. Several times, it just fell off and I don't know why. Some kind of catch would make this product better (like watches have).
-I use this product to keep track of steps and sleep. Also, if I've been sitting to long, the red line reminds me to get up and move. It's easy to read and work. Setting it up wasn't hard to do because the instructions (what little it had) weren't much.
-Works well so far with The Fitness Pal app and site.
-I like the idea of a long battery life. Hopefully, it will last a long time.
-Have used the heart rate monitor yet.
- Was this a gift?: