MSR Elixir 3 Tent
Item: 32844196 Product Description >
MSR Elixir 3 TentLightweight and easy to set up, the MSR Elixir 3 is a super-livable, freestanding performance backpacking tent and an ideal choice for new or budget-conscious campers.
- DuraShield PU coating on the fly and floor is specifically formulated for superior waterproof performance and lasts twice as long as standard PU coatings
- Unique pole system and color-coded stakeout loops and clip webbing make setup fast and easy
- Unique pole geometry creates optimized headroom for each person while the adaptable rainfly allows for stargazing
- Mesh canopy windows and solid canopy fabric provide a great balance of venting, warmth, and privacy
- Two large doors make entry/exit easier and the zipper orientation keeps the vestibule door out of the way for unrestricted access
- Two large vestibules protect your gear from the elements
- Light grey rainfly color allows for neutral light inside the tent; red floor makes it easier to find your gear
- Multiple interior pockets help keep the inside of the tent neat and organized
- Includes 6 aluminum stakes, lightweight guy-outs, and MSR Footprint
MSR Elixir 3 Tent
Length 7 ft. Width 5 ft. 8 in. Primary Use Backpacking Floor Area 39.5 sq. ft. Doors 2 Vestibule Area 2 x 8.75 sq. ft. Peak Height 3 ft. 5 in. Min. Weight 5 lb. 10 oz. Max. Weight 6 lb. 13 oz. Packed Size 8 x 20 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 2 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric 70D nylon taffeta Floor Coating 3000 mm DuraShield PU + DWR Rainfly Fabric 68D polyester ripstop Rainfly Coating 1500 mm DuraShield PU + DWR Canopy Fabric 20D nylon micromesh and 40D nylon ripstop Pole Frame Clips Pole Material 7000 series aluminum Seasons Spring-Fall Sleeps 3 Tent Weight 6-8 lb.