THERM-A-REST Women's Trail Pro Sleeping PadUpdated for 2014 to be even warmer and more comfortable, the Therm-a-Rest Women's Trail Pro is a self-inflating, trail-friendly sleeping pad built with the most advanced foam available to save space and weight in your pack without sacrificing any comfort.
- Edges in the torso area have been straightened to increase sleep surface and offer better gap-free mating of mattresses
- New, patent-pending, diagonal-cut foam traps up to 25% more heat than standard, vertically-cut channels by slowing the exchange of warm and cold air beneath you
- Proprietary foam is vacuum-poured to ensure the most uniform, high-loft, and compressible foam possible, resulting in is foam thatís warmer, lighter, and more compressible than other foams of equal thickness
- Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness
- 2-inch thickness provides a high level of warmth, comfort, and support
- R-Value: 4.8
- Top/bottom fabric: 75D polyester
- Core: diagonal punched urethane foam
- Stuff sack included
- Made in Seattle, WA
Country of Origin: USA
THERM-A-REST Women's Trail Pro Sleeping Pad
Gender Unisex Length 66 in. Packed Size 6.6 x 11 in. Stuff Sack Yes Shape Semi-rectangular Sleeping Pad Type Self Inflating Thickness 2 in. Width 20 in. Weight 1 lb. 14 oz.