EVOLV Defy Climbing ShoesComfortable enough to wear on long multi-pitch routes or during extended sessions at the gym, the Evolv Defy is built for all levels of climbers. Redesigned for 2014 with extra color.
- Non-stretch Synthratek synthetic upper is vegan friendly
- Durable and grippy 4.2 mm TRAX rubber
- 2.2 mm TRAX duro-rand ties the sole to the shoe for sensitivity and power
- Asymmetrical toe profile for powerful moves
- MX-P 1mm sensitive teardrop half-length midsole for edging and support
- Nylon lining and overlapping padded tongue for comfort
- Slipper shape and performance without the uncomfortable pressure and crunch
- These shoes will not stretch; order a size that fits snugly, but not too tight; EVOLV shoes are scaled so your U.S. street shoe size will usually give a snug fit
Country of Origin: Imported
EVOLV Defy Climbing Shoes
Upper Synthetic Avg. Weight (pair) 15 oz. Closure Velcro Last Shape Flat
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about EVOLV Defy Climbing Shoes:
I am happy with these shoes. I've been climbing for a couple months and bought these when transitioning from rentals at the gym. They aren't overly aggressive but felt suitable for my climbing ability (5.7/5.8 climber).
I'm not sure if they will still be appropriate on more difficult climbs.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: