AQUA-BOUND Challenge Carbon Stand Up PaddleBuilt for serious paddleboarders, the Aqua-Bound Challenge Carbon paddle features a stiff carbon blade for powerful strokes, a 100% carbon shaft for lightweight durability, and fun Polynesian graphics to make a statement on the water.
- Carbon-reinforced proprietary resin blade is more hydrophobic than most molded blades, so it won’t absorb water and pick up extra weight as you paddle
- Blade is also stiffer and more durable than many other SUP blades, propelling you further with each stroke
- 100% carbon shaft offers exceptional durability at a minimal weight
- 10° shaft bend allows for more comfortable paddling
- Blow-molded resin grip is super-lightweight and provides smooth paddling comfort
- One-piece fixed length design saves weight
- Sizing: Paddle length equals your height plus...
~ 6-8 in. for surfing
~ 8-10 in. for flat water
~ 10-12 in. for racing
Country of Origin: Imported
AQUA-BOUND Challenge Carbon Stand Up Paddle
Blade Material Carbon-reinforced resin Blade Size 17 x 8.5 in. Pieces 1 Shaft Material Carbon Weight 25 oz. Blade Design Cruising/Touring