OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Treadway Convertible PantsCasually styled, water resistant, and breathable, the Outdoor Research Women's Treadway convertible pants are made of lightweight Supplex nylon with UPF50+ sun protection, articulated knees for easy movement, and zip-off legs when starts to get toasty on the trail.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Lightweight and breathable for all-day comfort on or off the trail
- Zip-off legs (with different zipper colors for each leg) quickly turn the pants into shorts
- UPF50+ protection guards against harmful UV rays
- Quick-drying material with DWR finish sheds light moisture and dries fast if it gets saturated
- Zippered fly with snap closure and belt loops
- Front slash pockets and back patch pockets
Fiber Content: 100% Supplex nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Treadway Convertible Pants
Fit Semifitted Inseam 30.5 in. (size 8) Rise Regular Weight 7.8 oz. (size 8) Fabric(s) Synthetic