OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Equinox Convertible PantsGreat for hiking in any conditions, the lightweight, quick-drying Equinox convertible pants from Outdoor Research shield you from the sun, deflect rain, and easily turn into shorts when things start to heat up.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Lightweight and breathable for all-day comfort on or off the trail
- Zip-off legs (with different zipper colors for each leg) quickly turn the pants into shorts
- UPF50+ protection guards against harmful UV rays
- Quick-drying material with DWR finish sheds light moisture and dries fast if it gets saturated
- Rear pockets with flap and button closures; front slash pockets
- Zippered fly with snap closure and belt loops; adjustable webbing belt provides a fine-tuned fit
- Gusseted crotch allows for excellent range of motion
- Ankle zippers allow for easy on/off over your boots
Fiber Content: 100% Supplex nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Equinox Convertible Pants
Fit Semifitted Inseam 32 in. (size 34) Rise Regular Weight 10.5 oz. (size 34) Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Color
- Great Fit
- Quality Material
Comments about OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Equinox Convertible Pants:
I bought these pants for a 12 day winter trip to Italy and wore them EVERY DAY - ALL DAY!!! They are perfect for travel, comfortable, classic with the security of three zipper pockets.
Would you consider adding another zipper pocket inside the right front pocket?
That would make them more "perfecter!"
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: