OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Runout Convertible PantsBuilt with a lightweight, breathable 100% cotton ripstop fabric, the Outdoor Research Men's Runout convertible pants are cut to allow easy movement, durable enough to withstand season after season of hard climbing, and quickly convert to shorts for extra hot days at the crag.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Durable and breathable for all-day comfort on the rock
- Zip-off legs (with different zipper colors for each leg) quickly turn the pants into shorts
- Gusseted crotch allows for excellent range of motion
- UPF50+ protection guards against harmful UV rays
- Low-profile waist fits comfortably under a harness
- Lots of pocketsóback patch pockets, front patch pockets, and cell phone pocket on back thigh
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops; adjustable webbing belt provides a fine-tuned fit
- Garment washed
Fiber Content: 100% cotton ripstop
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Runout Convertible Pants
Fit Semifitted Inseam 32 in. (size 34) Rise Regular Weight 16.6 oz. (size 34) Fabric(s) Cotton