GARMIN Fenix 2 GPS Watch
Item: 33702266 Product Description >
GARMIN Fenix 2 GPS WatchCombining the best features of their fitness and outdoor watches, Garmin's fēnix 2 GPS watch is the ideal training partner for multisport athletes. Whether running, climbing, riding, hiking, paddling, skiing, or swimming, the fēnix 2 lets you easily switch between feature sets for easier access to the information you need to train hard.
- At-A-Glance Training Information gives you quick access to current pace, distance, split times, and whether you’re ahead of or behind your target pace
- VO2 max estimator analyzes your speed and heart rate to predict the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute and tracks changes in your VO2 max so you can see your fitness gains; requires heart rate monitor (not included)
- Sophisticated running metrics such as cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time help you improve your running efficiency; requires heart rate monitor (not included)
- Recovery Time feature estimates your state of recovery immediately after a workout and operates in a countdown mode until the next effort; recovery times range from 6 to 96 hours
- Swim Profile tracks your pace, stroke count, and more—just plug in the size of the pool and start your workout!
- Ski/Board mode tracks speed, distance, vertical drop, and run count (with Auto Pause for the lift line)
- Built-in barometric altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent; built-in barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure
- 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not
- Built-in temperature sensor provides insight into temperature trends to help you determine clothing and shelter needs or whether you should turn back
- fēnix auto-calibrates its altimeter, barometer, and compass sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location
- Download routes from your computer or create them by marking your favorite spots as Waypoints
- fēnix lets you create routes, record up to 1,000 waypoints (such as campsites or points of interest), and record GPS bread crumb trails on the move (tracklogs); TracBack function guides you back along a previously recorded tracklog so you can easily find your way
- Equipped with both ANT+ and Bluetooth to wirelessly share tracks, waypoints, routes and geocaches with other compatible Garmin devices or smartphones; can be used as a glove-friendly remote for Garmin VIRB and VIRB Elite action cameras
- Basic watch functions include alarms, tones, vibration alerts, timer, stopwatch and world clock with the ability to display several times zones at once
- In the box: fēnix GPS watch, fabric wrist strap kit, USB charging/data cable, AC adapter, and Quick Start guide
- Product can only be shipped via ground transportation. We’re sorry, but Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, USPS Priority or Express shipping are not available for this item. Additionally, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
Country of Origin: Imported
GARMIN Fenix 2 GPS Watch
Additional Sensors Optional Alarm(s) 1 Altitude Function Yes Average Heart Rate Yes Barometer Yes Batteries Rechargeable Li-ion Calories Burned Yes Clock Yes Dimensions 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.7 in. Date Yes Display Size 1.2 in. Total Distance Yes Electronic Compass Yes GPS Enabled Yes Heart Rate Zones Yes Routes 50 Screen Pixels 70 x 70 Tracklog Points 10,000 User Replaceable Battery No Watch Type Digital Water Resistance 50 m Waypoints 1,000 Weight 3.19 oz. Heart Rate Monitor No Primary Use Training Speed and Distance Yes Battery Life Up to 50 hours (GPS mode); 5 weeks (watch mode) Online Community Yes Heart Rate Monitor No