CHACO Men's Trailscope Hiking Shoes, BrindleTake to the trail with Chaco's breathable Trailscope Hiking Shoes. The aggressive EcoTread outsole, cushioned midsole, and APMA-certified support of the Luvseat footbed provide the traction, comfort, and stability you need on varied terrain.
This product will be shipped directly from Chaco and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with ESS shank for support and stability
- Removable, mesh-lined Luvseat polyurethane footbed provides long-lasting comfort and support with a contour that matches the natural shape of your foot
- Nonmarking Active Adventure outsole with EcoTread rubber and 25% recycled content provides excellent traction
- Aggressive 5 mm lug depth with all-purpose tread design and versatile trail-ready grip
- Open-mesh and suede upper with cord-inspired polyester jacquard webbing accents for breathability, support, and abrasion resistance
- Lining confined to heel area for maximum breathability
- Rubber toe cap and heel for protection and durability
- Tongue gusset to keep out debris; antiqued metal hardware
- Athletic profile hits just below the ankle
- Luvseat footbed properly aligns and comfortably supports your entire body and is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- The most important aspect of Chaco fit: The footbed contour should fit your arch comfortably
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Men's Trailscope Hiking Shoes, Brindle
Outsole EcoTread rubber Upper Mesh, suede Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 12 oz. (794 g)