CHACO Men's Grayson Hiking Shoes, GunmetalAggressive traction and the long-lasting comfort of Chaco's APMA-certified Luvseat footbed combine to give the Grayson a balanced composition that's perfect for day hikes or trips to your local watering hole.
This product will be shipped directly from Chaco and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with ESS shank for support and stability
- Removable, mesh-lined Luvseat polyurethane footbed provides long-lasting comfort and support with a contour that matches the natural shape of your foot
- Nonmarking Active Adventure outsole with EcoTread rubber and 25% recycled content provides excellent traction
- 5 mm lug depth with all-purpose tread design and versatile trail-ready grip
- Pebbled and oiled full-grain leather, suede, and open-mesh upper for support, abrasion resistance, and breathability; polyester jacquard webbing strap detail
- Durable rubber toe cap for protection and durability
- Molded rubber heel stabilizer reinforces heel pocket area
- Tongue gusset to keep out debris
- Antiqued metal hardware
- Luvseat footbed properly aligns and comfortably supports your entire body and is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- The most important aspect of Chaco fit: The footbed contour should fit your arch comfortably
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Men's Grayson Hiking Shoes, Gunmetal
Outsole EcoTread rubber Shank ESS Upper Full-grain leather, suede, mesh Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 14 oz. (850 g)