CHACO Men's Trailscope WP Hiking Shoes, BrindleA lightweight performance hiker, Chaco's Trailscope meets the demands of wet trails with waterproof construction, aggressive traction, and the ultimate support and comfort of Chaco's APMA-certified Luvseat footbed resting on an EVA midsole.
This product will be shipped directly from Chaco and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with ESS shank for support and stability
- Removable, mesh-lined Luvseat polyurethane footbed for long-lasting comfort and support with a contour that matches the natural shape of your foot
- Nonmarking Active Adventure outsole with EcoTread rubber and 25% recycled content provides excellent traction
- Aggressive 5 mm lug depth with all-purpose tread design and versatile trail-ready grip
- Waterproof membrane/bootie with seam-sealed construction to seal out water
- Waterproof suede and water-repellent mesh upper with polyester jacquard webbing accents for weather protection, support, and abrasion resistance
- Rubber toe cap and heel for protection and durability
- Tongue gusset to keep out debris; antiqued metal hardware
- Athletic profile hits just below the ankle
- Luvseat footbed properly aligns and comfortably supports your entire body and is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- The most important aspect of Chaco fit: The footbed contour should fit your arch comfortably
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Men's Trailscope WP Hiking Shoes, Brindle
Outsole EcoTread rubber Upper Mesh, suede Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 12 oz. (794 g)