PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes, Thatcher BrownFor cool comfort and firm support on the trail, the Patagonia Drifter A/C features a breathable air mesh and durable nubuck leather upper with a polyurethane insole for long-lasting support and stability.
This product will be shipped directly from Patagonia and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- EVA midsole with air cushion in the heel provides cushioning, shock absorption, and stability
- Nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support
- Bi-Fit polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole provides excellent traction
- Breathable air-mesh and durable nubuck leather upper
- 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- Breathable polyester air-mesh lining
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Board-lasted construction provides durability and firm support
- Fit: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep, firm support/flex
- Firm support/flex: the most structure for the firmest support
- Leather meets Leather Working Group's environmental standards
- Made in China
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes, Thatcher Brown
Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Nylon arch, polyurethane Upper Air mesh, nubuck leather Midsole EVA, Air cushion Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 2 oz.