EMS Men's Snowridge 1/2 Zip, Factory Seconds**This product is offered at a deeply discounted price because it did not pass our quality control inspection due to a minor manufacturing defect. If you are not satisfied with the condition of your purchase, you may return it to ems.com.
- A sweet solution for winter's sweat-producing activities, our Snowridge 1/2 Zip is made with Polartec Power Dry fabric to keep you dry and comfortable on the trail, slopes, or ice-covered rock.
- Lightweight Polartec Power Dry fabric: Bi-component knit construction with a smooth jersey face and grid fleece back for softness and warmth
- Superior wicking keeps skin dry: Interior grid fleece wicks sweat off the skin to the outside of fabric where it spreads evenly for evaporation (moves at least 30% more moisture away from skin than single-component fabrics)
- Moisture spreads out on the outer fabric and dries 2x faster than cotton
- Highly breathable and comfortable next-to-skin
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement; smooth outer fabric for easy layering
- 11 in. zipper with draft flap, zipper garage, and semi-locking slider for easy on/off, ventilation, and nonchafing comfort
- Roomy zip pocket on left arm with brushed tricot lining
- Flatlock stitching for nonchafing comfort
- 2-layer, 2.5 in. wide collar
- Fitted for athletic performance
- Center-back length: 27 in.
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Made in El Salvador
Fiber Content: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Men's Snowridge 1/2 Zip, Factory Seconds
EMS_Sale Yes Back Length 27 in. Fabric(s) Synthetic Sleeve Length Long-Sleeve