EMS Men's Techwick Thermo 1/4 Zip, Factory Seconds**This product is offered at a deeply discounted price because it did not pass our quality control inspection due to a minor manufacturing defect. If you are not satisfied with the condition of your purchase, you may return it to ems.com.
- Built to retain heat and wick away sweat, wear our Techwick Thermo as a heavyweight base layer or light insulating midlayer for cold-weather hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, or running. Zipper now features a draft flap and garage for added warmth and softness against the skin.
- Soft, brushed double-knit polyester for lightweight, nonbulky comfort
- Thermo fabric helps retain your body’s warmth in cold weather
- Superior moisture-wicking performance keeps you dry during aerobic activities
- Mechanical stretch for unrestricted movement
- 12 in. zipper with draft flap and zipper garage for easy on/off, ventilation, and soft warmth against the skin
- Flatlock seams and taped neckline for nonchafing comfort against the skin
- Front length from high-point shoulder: 28 in.
- Do not use fabric softeners; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in El Salvador
- This product is part of the EMS Velocity collection
Fiber Content: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Men's Techwick Thermo 1/4 Zip, Factory Seconds
EMS_Sale Yes Fabric(s) Synthetic Sleeve Length Long-Sleeve
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fits Well
- Great quality
- Looks great
- Around town
- On the trail
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Men's Techwick Thermo 1/4 Zip, Factory Seconds:
I bought this for my husband, and it was a factory second. It took a full 3 minutes for me to find the very small flaw on the back of the shirt. This was a replacement for the one he managed to sear a hole in while cooking over the rangetop. This shirt is perfect for around town, but we do a lot of walking with our toddler, and hiking as well. He wears it everywhere.
- Was this a gift?: