TIFOSI Seek FC Sunglasses, Black & White/SmokeBuilt to provide technically advanced eye protection to enthusiasts of all sports and outdoor activities, Tifosi Seek FC sunglasses with Fototec lenses are guaranteed to enhance your sport whether you're running a 10k, riding a century, or heading out on the weekend for a kayak fishing trip.
- Grilamid TR-90 arms offer an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage
- Smoke Fototec photochromic lenses provide 47.7-15.2% L.T. (light transmission), show the least amount of color distortion, and are great for use in full sun conditions
- Fototec lenses transition in 10 seconds (transition time is slower when inside your vehicle due to the UV protection in the windshield)
- Lenses are made of scratch-resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate
- Optically decentered lenses eliminate distortion and prevent distracting magnification
- Hydrophilic rubber nose pad and earpieces ensure a non-slip fit
- Adjustable temples and nose allow for customizable comfort
- All Tifosi sunglasses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection
Country of Origin: Imported
TIFOSI Seek FC Sunglasses, Black & White/Smoke
Blocks UV Yes Case or Pouch? Case and pouch Frame Color Black & White Frame Material Grilamid TR-90 Frame Size M/L Frontal Contour Wrap Lens Material Polycarbonate Lens Size M Lens Tint Smoke Polarized No Side Shields No Weight 0.92 oz. Style Rimless
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Decent price
- No Frame Color Selection
Well, I wish they had these at the local store to try on first, but that is the chance one takes when they then order online. From the product description this looked like something I was interested in for activities like bicycling, running and cross-country skiing.
I wore these a few times whilst running and they are comfortable and keep the wind out of the eyes. At slower paces (anything between 10-11mi/sec) the sunglasses seemed to bounce a little on my nose a little bit, but not in a total annoying manor and faster paces there was no problem. I guess these are adjustable, so I will just need to make some minor changes - no problem there.
Vision through the lenses is very good and the light transmission feature is something I like. The thinner arms makes for decent peripheral vision. Cleaning the lenses is easy.
These are pretty decent sunglasses for the price. I have to admit, I do not know what other sunglasses are like, in comparison, but I am very happy with this purchase and cannot wait to give these a try for other activities.
- Was this a gift?: