NRS River Wing ShelterThe NRS River Wing is a great shelter for those rainy (or sunny) days when you're resting from a great day of boating.
- 40D ripstop nylon fabric and factory-taped seams can withstand years of exposure to the elements
- Huge 190 sq. ft. canopy (17 ft. x 16 ft. at widest point) will cover your camp tables and still give room for your crew to wait out the storm; also great for layover days when shade is at a premium
- Heavy-duty, button-lock pole sections are made of a high-strength tempered aluminum with carbon fiber ferrules
- Shelter height can be adjusted up to 10 ft. with four 2-ft. sections and four 3-ft. sections
- The shape of the River Wing resists uplift and keeps it pitched in all but the most ferocious winds
- Heavy-gauge tie-down cords have adjustable tensioners to keep the River Wing taut
- Tie-downs are brightly colored, with woven-in reflective ticking to ensure day and night visibility
- Six steel tent stakes and six plastic sand stakes give you a choice of attachment options
- Transportation is easy with a nylon carry bag and internal accessory bags
Country of Origin: Imported
NRS River Wing Shelter
Length 17 ft. Width 16 ft. Primary Use Backpacking Max. Weight 11 lb. 4.8 oz. Packed Size 38 x 23 in. # Main Poles 8 Canopy Fabric 40D ripstop nylon Pole Material Aluminum Seasons Spring-Fall Sleeps N/A Tent Weight 8+ lb.