NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 PantsThe NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Pants are stretchy, comfortable, and provide significant warmth for cold days and chilly waters without feeling bulky or restrictive.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium offers substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility
- Four-way stretch material allows for unrestricted movement; soft VaporLoft fleece lining adds warmth, dries quickly, and feels great against your skin
- Lycra panels in the ankles add stretch for easier on/off
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement
- Waist drawcord cinches with a barrel lock for a secure fit
- Zippered stash pocket in the waist keeps small items handy
- Flatlock seams help prevent chafing
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling
Fiber Content: Neoprene/Lycra
Country of Origin: Imported
NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Pants
Type Neoprene Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent warmth
- Quality Material
- Limited Fitting Options
- Whitewater Paddling
Comments about NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Pants:
Unusual for me, I had to bail from my kayak when I couldn't hit my roll. Expected deep discomfort as I left the cockpit. Not only did I not receive the expected cold-shock, but the swim to shore was almost pleasant.
Down side: It would be great if the sizing options were wider. I take a large in the waist but being stocky, (ok, overweight), the length of the legs is pretty out of proportion. I do fold up the length by a few inches above the calf. Not very pretty but still works.
- Was this a gift?: