NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP BoardThere's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS! With the Earl 6, you can throw it on your back, in the car, or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- Designed for efficient paddling and smooth turning; great all-around board for fitness paddling, touring, river running, and light surfing
- With 280 L of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Earl 6 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 225 lb.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse
- Diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve delivers unsurpassed reliability
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board allows for easy carrying
- Two webbing handles up front, plus one on the tail, help you hold onto the board during a swim
- Three stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash
- Includes a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins (two 2 in., two 5 in., and one 9 in.), pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter, and a repair kit
Country of Origin: Imported
NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Length 10 ft. 6 in. Material and Benefit Inflatable/Durable Length Range 11'6" or less Weight 22 lb. Width 30 in. Volume 280 L Thickness 6 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Board Weight Range 22 lbs to 25 lbs Volume Range 251 L or more (High)