NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable Stand Up PaddleboardThe Mayra gives you a stable platform for your on-the-water workouts, whether fitness paddling, doing yoga, or spicing things up with some light wave riding or river running.
For free shipping to participating New England stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- At 10 ft. 6 in. long and 32 in. wide, the Mayra offers plenty of room for poses and exercises, and the high-volume nose and tail make it stable from end to end
- With 193 L of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 lb.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse
- Smooth foam deck pad gives you a comfortable surface for yoga positions while providing good grip for riding control
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve delivers unsurpassed reliability
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board allows for easy carrying
- Webbing handles at the nose and tail help you hold on to the board during a swim
- Four stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash
- Includes a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins (two 2 in., two 5 in., and one 9 in.), pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter, and a repair kit
Country of Origin: Imported
NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
Length 10 ft. 6 in. Material and Benefit Inflatable/Durable EMS_Sale Yes Length Range 11'6" or less Weight 23.8 lb. Width 32 in. Volume 219 L Thickness 4 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Board Weight Range 22 lbs to 25 lbs Volume Range 175 L to 250 L (Med)