NRS Youth Jester Inflatable Stand Up PaddleboardThere's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS! With the Jester, you can throw it on your back, in the car, or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
For free shipping to participating New England stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- The 9' ft. Jester provides a better SUP experience for kids or adults weighing less than 120 lb.
- Slim 28 in. width improves paddling comfort by reducing the distance narrower shoulders need to reach
- 3 in. thick drop-stitch construction provides ample stiffness without the "corky" characteristics thicker boards can exhibit under lighter loads
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage
- Two removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse
- Diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent control
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve delivers unsurpassed reliability
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board allows for easy carrying
- Webbing handles at the nose and tail help you hold on to the board during a swim
- Four stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash
- Includes a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins (two 2 in. and two 5 in.), pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter, and a repair kit
Country of Origin: Imported
NRS Youth Jester Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
Length 9 ft. Material and Benefit Inflatable/Durable EMS_Sale Yes Length Range 11'6" or less Board Weight Range 21 lbs or less Weight 18 lb. Width 28 in. Volume 136 L Thickness 3 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Volume Range 174 L or less (Low)